Monday, October 13, 2008

CAtcH UP tiMe!

These are in no particular order. Some are from an Arizona Cardinals game I went to with my dad. We had a lot of fun and got to be in a suite. That is the only way I want to go to a football game again! Then Braden threw my dad's golf club in the lake at the golf course so I took him to go look for it. LOL...he didn't find it. The other picture are of Brynlee and I can't believe how fast she is growing.  
Posted by Picasa
       
Posted by Picasa
       
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Bates said...

How fun! The boxes or suites are the best, I agree. Your niece is so cute. It makes me miss little babies, they are great!

Shaylee said...

That is really hilarious that Braden threw your dad's club into the lake..for whatever reason. That just cracks me up! Brynlee is darling!

CHERYL said...

Silly silly Braden! I am amazed he is still alive! What self-control your dad has! :)

And how precious is Brynlee?!!! I can't wait to see her! Are you being careful not to spend all your money on her?!

Love ya, and can't wait to see you, even if you are sick of coming to Utah! :)