Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TagGeD

Thanks Car for the tag. I'm glad you did that so I actually post something. 8 Favorite TV Shows 1. The Office 2. Curb Your Enthusiasm 3. Weeds 4. The Sopranos (If I wasn't Samoan then I wish I was Italian and my Dad was in the mafia. I know the show is over but I love watching episodes on DVD.) 5. Basketball on TNT (I love Charles Barkley. He is FUNNY.) 6. Food Network 7. The Wire (This show was the realest show on TV) 8. Really I have a lot and most are are on HBO, Showtime and FX. Here are the shows that didn't get there own spot: Entourage, Dexter, Nip/Tuck, The Shield, and Riches. 8 Things I did yesterday 1. Worked 2. Took my little brother Braden out to dinner. 3. Saw a lady fall down and tried not to laugh until I was away from her. (Don't worry a man was already helping her get up so I didn't just leave her sprawled out on the pavement. I'm not that mean!) 4. Watched "Saved By the Bell". 5. Checked my email 6. read some of my book I am currently reading 7. talked on the phone with my sister Camille 8. Watched "Inside Man" with my Dad. (I forgot how much I liked that movie.) 8 Things I look forward to 1. My nephew Caden to finally get here. That kid just needs to get here already. He is killing me! 2. Going to lunch today with Camille and my Dad. 3. Seeing my cute niece Brynlee. 4. Getting a pedicure. 5. Going to the gym. 6. Driving to Utah for Thanksgiving to spend it with all my family. (Okay not the driving part but definitely the family part.) 7. Seeing all of my friends in Utah. I miss being with them, but not enough to move back to Utah. 8. Passing my life and health insurance exam so I will finally have my license! 8 Favorite Restaurants 1. Rosa's (The original not Tia Rosa's. I love this local Mexican place.) 2. Flancers 3. Claim Jumper 4. Cheesecake Factory 5. Deluxe Burger 6. Ahh Sushi in SLC. (This was my favorite lunch spot when I lived there. If you haven't been you should go. They make amazing rolls and everything is half priced during happy hour.) 7. RA sushi in AZ 8. Houstons 8 Things on my wish list 1. To go on a two week vacation alone. Starting in NYC, then to London, Paris, and Rome. 2. A two month vacation through the pacific. Stopping in Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa, Tonga, Fiji, New Zealand, and Australia 3. To own a home 4. A pearl colored Range Rover pimped out with rims, a nice tint job and a knockin sound system. 5. A college degree. (I know I need to just get it done already.) 6. My life and health insurance license along with my series 7. 7. Find a guy that I like enough to consider going on a 2nd date. 8. Go to my dream concert that would have Common, Talib Kweli, Alicia Keys, Mos Def, Jay Z, Bob Marley, Lauryn Hill, Beres Hammond, Lucky Dube, Keyshia Cole, Mary J Blige, Nas, Lupe Fiasco, Jurassic 5, UB40,De La Soul, TI, Rihanna, and MIA. It would just be me and whoever I wanted to invite. We would all just hang out after the concert and just kick it. Now I tag Carolyn, Kassie, Amy, and Jennica!

2 comments:

amy g said...

I love AHH SUSHI!!! oh man, the las vegas roll is the best. I might need to make a trip to SLC....

vijayfam said...

Hey there when are you coming to Utah? We are gonna try to plan a girls get together maybe just do dinner or something. Just trying to figure out a date that will work.