Wednesday, July 15, 2009

CheCk Up ON iT

Beyonce was in town last week and some friends and I went to her concert. I had so much fun, but didn't get any pictures since my camera is broken. I took a few with my phone but they didn't turn out very good. Here is one. This is when she was performing "Baby Boy" and was coming down from the ceiling. Seriously, who thinks oh you know what would make this song really hot is if I came in from the ceiling. Crazy! I thought that she might end up lipsynching a lot of the show since she dances quite a bit. She didn't though. She sang a lot of stuff accapella and she can really sang! That was the day of the Michael Jackson memorial in LA and she was late because she went to it. At the end she sang "Halo" and had a picture of him in the background. It was really cool. Here is one of her latest videos "Sweet Dreams". Sorry some little commercial thing has to play before the video. She is tight!

2 comments:

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

yay! an update finally...me and brynlee are so jealous. you know she would have loved it

Lindsey said...

How fun. I just found out last night that the lyrics to Bootylicious is "I don't think you're ready for this jelly."

Whoever writes her songs needs a raise because anyone who makes a sentence like that sound classy is special in my book.

Also, I wasn't ready for this jelly because I didn't know I needed to be jelly-ready.

Sorry, I think I just wrote a blog in your comment section.