Monday, March 24, 2008

Picture Tag!

Okay, so I got tagged by two of my cousins to post 10 pictures. It has taken me forever to do it so I am finally getting around to it. There has been a bunch of stuff going on and happening lately so here are my pics!


For my birthday I went to dinner with my friend Misi at White Chocolate Grill and then we went out that night and had a lot of fun. Camille was nice and did my hair fun and funky!


If you know me then you know that I love to celebrate my birthday as long as possible. I did a lot of fun stuff over the entire week celebrating my birthday. On one of those nights I went to the Ostrich Festival with Misi, Moana, and Moana's kids. We got there too late to watch the Ostrich races but we had fun going on rides and hanging out there.




My Mom is the Relief Society President and they did a really fun Enrichment/Birthday Night. It was an Asian theme and then everyone had a brown paper bag and you had to put 3 things in it that you love or explain something about you. Then we had to get up and present our 3 things to everyone and explain them. We only got 1 minute to a minute and a half to do this. If we went over the time limit we would get GONGED! I mean literally GONGED too. They had this huge GONG there. It was really fun!



Devin put in his mission papers and he got his call!!! He got called to the Oregon Portland Mission and is headed to the MTC on June 25, 2008. I am so excited and proud of him! We had a huge map up on our wall that had everyone's guesses on it. No one guessed correct. Oh well, CONGRATULATIONS DEVIN!



This Sunday was Easter Sunday and also was Braden's 13th Birthday! He is now officially a teenager. He is too funny and always says and does the funniest things.


Now I tag Karolyn, Kendra, and Carolyn!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love all of the pictures, Alisa! And I am glad there's someone else out there who also likes to celebrate their birthday as long as humanly possible :)

Wonders said...

HEY! Congratulations to Devin on his call, that is awesome! I only live like, 5 hours from Portland. I think stateside missions are the BEST! The people of Portland are really nice too, I've been there a few times and everyone is just friendly. I love your pictures, your hair for your birthday is so cute! I can't believe Braden is a teenager, that makes me feel super old. Cute pictures, now I have to figure out which ones I'm putting on my blog!

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

haha i love that picture of braden it kills me! love the birthday pictures you look hot!

amy g said...

Love the pictures Alisa!! You hair is sweet!! I'm glad you came through with the tag, ad'a girl!

Jennica and Mitch said...

I love that you seriously went to an ostrich festival! That's awesome! P.S. I love the pic of Braden....we were laughing so hard. We miss that kid! Love you!

The Bates said...

Thanks for tagging me...maybe I will do it :) You looked very hot for your birthday! I am glad you had a good time.