Monday, March 17, 2008

Woot Woot...another baby in the house!


I got some exciting news this past week that my sister Jennica is pregnant!!! Jennica is about 6 weeks behind Camille. I wasn't completely shocked that Jennica was pregnant since she had become more open to the idea of her having a baby, but if you told me that she was going to be pregnant at this time I would have said no way. Probably because she and her husband Mitch would always say that they are not going to have kids for 8 years! I am so excited though that now I will have 2 nieces or nephews or one of each!

5 comments:

Kilee said...

so, when jenn told me i didnt know whether or not to believe her.. but no worries i do. oh man, i am so excited for this babe. it is seriously like a neice or nephew to me.... i told jenn that i would love it the same way. im so excited!!! i cant wait to see her BIG!!!! awesome!

UrgentCookie said...

You've got a great blog going here, Alisa.

That is great news! Congrats on being a future Aunt twice and congrats to Jennica and Camille. :0)

I found your blog through Todd's blog.

Melinda said...

congrats to her that is so exciting!!

amy g said...

Wow! I can't believe both of your sisters are prego! Troy and I better jump on the band wagon soon or we'll be left in the dust!

The Bates said...

How fun! Being an Auntie is so fun, I love it. You are going to be the coolest Auntie on the block!