Sunday, May 4, 2008

ITS A GIRL!!!!

It's a GIRL! My sister Camille and her husband Kyle are having a baby girl! I am so excited for them. They found out this past week and we have all been dying to find out what they were having. I am so excited to have a little niece. Camille's due date is October 1st. Once we found out what the baby was, finally, we had to go out and buy something for her.


Here are some of her first pictures. My favorite one is of her hands and how they are intertwined together! These are probably hard to see but I don't care! Now I can't wait for my other sister Jennica and her husband Mitch to find out what they are having!

8 comments:

Marek said...

Hooray! That's so exciting!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it! Tell them they are still too young in my mind to even be married! So sorry we didn't hook up while we were down there. The kids took over what they wanted to do. Next time for sure - I owe you lunch!

Alexis said...

WOW! I didn't know both Camille and Jennica are prego. How exciting! (And incredibly crazy...) I found your blog through your comment on Aly's, and I was so excited. We are blessing Theo the day after Nichole's wedding so I'm not sure if we are going to make it to St. George, but if we do, we'll see you there.

Dave Kimball said...

Alisa... I love that when I came to your page I heard Bob Marley's "Redemption Song". It's good to hear from you and read that you're doing well.

Marek said...

We're due Dec. 6. Don't know what we're having yet...we'll find out in a month or so. :)

Jamielyn said...

yay im soo excited for camille!!! i love your blog its so fun!

Shaylee said...

He doesn't leave until the fourth of June so we still have two weeks..just dragging it out as long as possible! How have you been?

Cary Cottrell said...

Hey Alisa! Isn't it so exciting to think that there will be another addition to the family?! So where are you living? I wanna say you are in Arizona... if so... do you see Camille a lot? I miss being so close to family. Somebody needs to move up to Idaho :) Miss you Alisa!