Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Little Vacay with the Fam Bam!

This past weekend me and the Fam Bam took a road trip to St. George for my cousin Nichole's wedding and also my cousin Kurt's mission farewell. We had a such a fun time seeing all the family and just chillin enjoying all the fun festivities! Here are some pictures from our little vacay!

We went bowling which was fun and some guys were gettin pretty heated outside as we were walking into the bowling alley. It was funny becasue we were just talking about how many crazy's hang out at bowling alleys...lol.

Katelyn and Nichole outside the temple. Nichole's dress was so pretty. Katelyn's dress had people asking how it was made. One lady even came up and lifted her dress up and was trying to figure it out. It was funny!

Cade, Neil, and Braden waiting outside the temple for Nichole and Casey to come out.

The two future (very near future) missionaries! Kurt and Devin love to have their pictures taken. Kurt is going to the Dominican Republic and Devin is going to Portland, OR. Kurt gave an awesome talk on Sunday!

Nichole & Casey's cute cake!

SISTERS!!! Me, Camille, and Katelyn...just missing Jennica. Wish that she could have been there!

Camille and her husband Kyle. Awww the cute little parents to be!

I had so much fun getting together and seeing all the family. I am so lucky to have such a great family and can't wait to get to see them all some more throughout the summer!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea! you finally updated! Nicole looks so pretty! I miss you guys tons and can't wait to see you soon! love ya
Aunt Lynette

Alexis said...

I'm glad you posted pictures of the weekend. I was sad that I missed it. :( I can't believe how old we're all getting. I was going to say how grown up Devin and Katelyn and Kurt look, but I guess I am getting old too. Whatever. Also- that cake is very cool.

Melinda said...

That was so fun to see all of you guys! YOu are such cool cousins and I wish we lived closer so we could have game night all the time! :) See you in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

How fun it is to see all the great pics of the fam! Tell everyone "hi" from us here in Utah!!

Jennica and Mitch said...

I am so jealous! I wish I could have been there! Nichole looks gorgeous! Anyway...just thought I'd let you know I FINALLY updated my blog so you can stop bugging me about it! haha I can't wait to see you guys soon!

Wonders said...

Hey I read your comment on Jen's blog about visiting her and you know you always have a guest bed open right here. We are right off of the freeway that leads to Seattle! Although flying might be cheaper than driving right now...Anyway, love you and love the pics!

Shaylee said...

Hey Alisa! Talk about bad timing..Mitch leaves for Guam on the 25th of June! Maybe they will see eachother on the way out the door..slim chance but ya never know.

The Bates said...

Looks like fun! I love the picture of you and your sisters. You look great. We keep saying that we need to get together...but we actually need to do it soon!

Jennica and Mitch said...

Okay...I posted...now it's your freakin turn! I can't wait to see you guys on Monday! Ah!

Cary Cottrell said...

Alisa, yes! I am coming down this Thursday (June 26th-29th.). I am so excited to see you guys and am so glad that you are coming up the same weekend I was planning on going down. I'm going down for a Jenny Philips workshop thing, but all the free time I get- I want to spend with you guys. Stephen unfortunately can't come because of school/ work. I'm sad Camille isn't coming up :( but I'm excited to see you!