Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm An AUntIE!!!

My sister Camille and her husband Kyle finally had there baby! Yay...woot woot!!! She was technically 3 weeks early according to one of the due dates that Camille was given, but we (being Camille, Kyle and the whole rest of the family) all thought that the true due date should have been another one they gave Camille which was September 21st. Anyways she is here and I couldn't be happier! She is healthy and the doctor even said that there is no way that she is 3 weeks early. She is adorable (I know I am bias...but who cares) and I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HER!!! Baby Facts: Name: Brynlee Rohner Weight: 7 lbs. 3 oz. Height: 19" Time of Birth: 6:39am
 
Posted by Picasa
These are a bunch of pictures from her first day on earth. I love her and can't wait to continue to spoil her! (These are two collages that I made with the same pictures)
 
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

vijayfam said...

Hey there! CONGRATS on becomming an auntie! She is too cute. I love brand new yummy newborns. Nothin like a new baby. That is so exciting for you and your cute family, and to have a little boy coming soon too. Thanks for the call on my birthday. It is always good to hear from you. Miss having you here for sure.Talk to you soon. Take care!

Jennica and Mitch said...

She is so so cute!!! I love seeing pictures of her! I can't wait to meet this little girl and am so sad I'm not in AZ!

Jamielyn said...

yes she is the cutest little girl ever! your lucky to have her in your family!!

Christopher Family said...

She is adorable! congrats on being an Aunt!

UrgentCookie said...

Congrats Auntie Alisa! She is so beautiful. :0) Your collages are great!

amy g said...

YAY!!!! OH what a doll! You guys are going to spoil her rotten! Being an aunt is so fun, you will love it! Congrats!

Brittany Buckhannon said...

Alisa I love the collage you made with all the pictures!! She is adorable! I can't wait to come down and kiss her chubby cheeks!

Wonders said...

Congratulations AUNTIE ALISA! Wow what a CUTIE! I love her little fat cheeks! I'm so happy for you and your family, YAY!

Shaylee said...

She is beautiful! I can't believe Camille is a mom! Weird..

Marek said...

Congratulations! She's adorable! You're going to LOVE being an auntie! :) (Especially when they start crying or something, you get to hand them back to their parents and let them deal with 'em.) ha ha! JK. They're FUN and ADORABLE and we LOVE them!!

Unknown said...

How cute!!! Congratulations!!! :D