Monday, December 8, 2008

BettER LaTe THen neveR

Here is my thankful post. I went up to Utah for 10 days and didn't take the time to post while I was there. Once I got home I was busy trying to get back to regular life, so like my title says better late then never. This is a post of things that I was thankful for and not thankful for while I was in Utah. NOT THANKFUL FOR:
 
Posted by Picasa
I left 80/mid 70 degree weather for this! Too cold I was freezing and thought that I was going to cry.
 
Posted by Picasa
The fact that I could see my breathe...definitely a downer. THANKFUL FOR:
 
Posted by Picasa
I am a huge fan of Sonic (their drinks not their food). I love their ice and go every day to get my wonderful beverage. Not it's not Diet Coke or Dr. Pepper. My favorite beverage is there ice water. In AZ for a large ice water packed with ice is $0.68 and not eligible for happy hour. While in UT for two 44oz. ice waters packed with ice was only $0.75.
 
Posted by Picasa
Utah's cheap gas. When I left AZ I was happy with it being a little under $2/gallon only to have my mind blown seeing how much cheaper everyone was paying in UT. The day I left it was down to $1.59/gallon.
 
Posted by Picasa
My nephew Caden. I was so happy that I finally got to meet this little fella and that he was healthy and arrived here safely.
 
Posted by Picasa
My wonderful family. These pictures are from the baby shower for both Brynlee and Caden before Thanksgiving. I forgot to take pictures on Thanksgiving Day.
 
Posted by Picasa
Last but not least both my niece Brynlee and nephew Caden and the rest of my family. It was great that we were all able to be together and enjoy each others company! We all fun hanging out and playing games in between sicknesses. I am truly blessed to be part of a wonderful family.

5 comments:

Jennica and Mitch said...

I'm glad you finally updated! I'm also glad that Caden made your thankful list twice! haha I can't believe Sonic waters are so expensive in AZ...lame! Now you just need to add pics of your room....

Kristine said...

I just caught up on your blog!! Fun to see your photos and hear about your trip to Utah! Are you glad to be back in warm AZ??

Marek said...

You can't handle cold weather anymore?! That means you haven't been here enough! We need to get together the next time you come up here! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hey there beautiful.. How are ya??.. Well, I'm glad you were able to come and visit good ol' utah! :) Have a good one! :)

Kassie said...

Hi sis.. how are you doing? Hey I'm setting my blog private, text me your email address or post it here please so I can invite you. Love you and Happy New Years