Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy 2009

It has been a minute since I have posted anything, so I thought that I would get on and post something. This is nothing exciting or interesting, but I am looking forward to a great 2009! My holiday season was a lot of fun. It was a pretty quiet Christmas. I got to speak to my brother on the phone. He is currently serving a church mission in Portland, OR. My sister Jennica came down to visit in AZ with her husband and baby. We played a lot of games and just enjoyed being together. I hope that everyone has a great 2009!

1 comment:

Rachel C said...

Jennica is married and has a kid? That's so weird! I just remember her being this tiny, cute little girl and now she's a married woman and a mommy.

I would love to call you sometime and catch up. Are you still in Arizona?