Saturday, March 28, 2009

Photo Tag

PHOTO TAG 1. Go to your picture folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures. 2. Go to your 6th folder and then choose the 6th picture. 3. Post it on your blog and then tell the story that goes with the picture. 4. Tag other lucky people to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog telling them about it. This is a picture from the Aaradhna concert in UT a couple of years ago. I am with some of my best friends, Genae, Finau, and Kassie, in this picture! That day was kind of crazy as you can tell with all the little kids, but still was a lot of fun! I now tag whoever wants to do this tag.

2 comments:

Kassie said...

OMG, I haven't seen this picture forever. How funny!

vijayfam said...

hey there girl! how the hell are you doing? planning a trip to UT anytime soon? hope u are doing good. let me know when u are out next so we can get together and do lunch or something!love u and miss u tonz!