Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm Baaack!

I know I actually posted. CRAZY! I don't think that I live a very interesting life, so that would explain why I haven't posted anything since ummm maybe March. I'm not making any promises that I will be faithfully updating, but who knows. Here is what I have been up to lately. I love sports and especially basketball so I have been enjoying watching the NBA Playoffs. I hope that Orlando beats LA. I have been hanging out with this cute little monster. Seriously she growls like a monster, but I have fun playing with her. (I stole this picture from Camille's blog) My friend Tiffany came out from UT to visit a few weeks ago. We both stayed at our friend Nasim's house. It was nice, relaxing, and fun to be together again. We had some good times the three of us. All weekend long we just hung out by the pool. They wanted to get some sun, but not me. I'm not trying to get any darker. Did I take pictures of our fun weekend? No, I forgot. I know BOOO for me. Oh well here is an old picture from back in the day of us. PSYCH...just kidding I forgot that my laptop is broken and it has all my pictures on it. The other thing that has consumed my life is me studying to take my insurance producer license exam. I am sick of studying and taking practice exams. I actually took my test tonight and I PASSED! Woot woot no more studying or practice exams for me! HOLLA

3 comments:

Lynette M. said...

Happy to have you back!! I missed you! I got sick of checking your blog with no new updates!! Love ya tons!!

UrgentCookie said...

Nice to see a post from you again. :0)

The Bates said...

Good job on passing your test! We will have to get together sometime before I leave the state. I am here for another 5 weeks or so!