Monday, April 26, 2010

JERseY ShORe BAbY

For my birthday my friends surprised me a Jersey Shore themed birthday dinner. We all love that show and enjoy watching the ridiculousness unfold on that show. It is like watching a car wreck for an hour...you just get sucked in can't look away. If you haven't seen it then I personally think that you are missing out on some amazingness train wreck TV.
When I came up to the door of the house there was an Italian flag and house music bumping. I knew it was going to be an amazing night. I was impressed to see my friends sporting there Snooki poofs, fake tans, and fist pumping to beat that beat up!
They made me my own personal Jersey Shore kit. We had a nice family style Italian meal. My friend Kristy made me the DOPEST cake ever.

2 comments:

Kassie said...

Love the updates sis... looks like your birthday was soo fun along with Valentines day.. Hope all is well...xoxox

Marek said...

Love the bumps!