Monday, February 25, 2008

FuNNy BirthDay PReSenT!!!


It was my little sister Katelyn's birthday last week and she is now 15 years old. I seriously can't believe how old she is and how pretty she is. She seems to be getting prettier and prettier everyday. My little brother Braden has had pretty long nasty hair for awhile and Katelyn has been embarrassed by him and his hair at school. Braden decided that for Katelyn's birthday he would let her cut his hair however she wanted. Well, Katelyn went to town on his head well...lets just say we are all happy that Camille cuts hair and can fix the damage that has been done to Braden's dome. Seriously those two kill me! Braden won this year for the most creative birthday present!

4 comments:

The Bates said...

Wow! I can't believe how big your little sis is! She is beautiful!

Melinda said...

Cool! I am glad you have a blog so we can see what you and your family are up to! Ours is chadmelgardner.blogspot.com
-Melinda

Casey and Nichole said...

Oh my gosh! Haha that is so funny, i love it! I'm so glad you have a blog, now we can stay more connected.

amy g said...

Alisa, you found us!!! We are glad you shared your blog with us! Now we can keep tabs on ya! We can't believe that Camille is pregnant! That's awesome! Troy wanted me to tell you that the Suns made a bad move by getting Shaq!!