Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm Gonna be an AUNTIE!!!


Okay, so I have known the good news for a little bit, but kept forgetting to post it. I am soooo excited though that my sister Camille and her husband Kyle are expecting there first child!!! Camille isn't due until late September. This will be the first grandchild for my parents and we all are very excited! This is a picture from Camille's first ultrasound. The baby kind of looks like a seamonkey right now, but I am pretty sure that it will be getting cuter as time goes on.

4 comments:

The Bates said...

Yay! Being an aunt is so fun. Lunch was fun today. Sorry we talked about babies so much! We need to make sure to get together again sometime soon.

Wonders said...

Awesome! That is SO exciting! Tell Camille congrats for me. Having the first grandchild is GREAT, they are SO SPOILED! Love you guys!

Kendra said...

Hi! I am so glad that you posted on my blog. How are you? I hope things are going good and we should get together next time I am in town.

Casey and Nichole said...

That's so crazy that she's prego! She's probably gonna be pretty big the next time I see her.