Thursday, February 7, 2008

Things That I am loving right now....


I love the movie Juno! I have seen it three times now and love it even more each time I have seen it. It is a cute and funny movie and I highly recommend that you see this movie! It is a little crude at the beginning, but other then that I loved the offbeat storyline and humor.


WOOT WOOT The NY Giants WON the Superbowl!!! I was so happy that they defeated the Patriots. I only wish that I would have put some money on the game so I could have truly reaped of the benefits! I also wish that I wasn't so sick so I could have gone and participated in some of the fun activities that were going on for the Superbowl.


I cannot wait for Janet Jackson's new album. I am completely in love with her new song Feedback. I can't help but to move when I hear this song. I also love the video. You should check out the song!


I am completely obsessed with the game Settlers of Catan right now. I know I know how lame, but don't knock it until you have tried it. I love playing this game!


Last and definitely not least is that the Suns now have the Shaq Diesel on there team. I know I had mixed feelings at first too about the Suns trading Shawn "The Matrix" Marion and Marcus Banks for Shaq. I have to admit I am excited for debut of Mr. O'Neal. Oh and maybe this is fate for me now that he will be in the valley. You see I used to have a huge crush on Shaq back in the day (like when I was 13) and was obsessed with him and thought I would marry him...lol. I just hope that he can help bring one of those trophy's here!

1 comment: