Tuesday, April 8, 2008

WhaT A gAmE!


Please tell me you watched the NCAA Championship Game last night!?! March Madness could not have ended any better then this OT thriller. I lost in my bracket in the final four. I thought that UCLA and UNC would have made it to the championship game, but I was wrong and lost. I didn't really care who won last night, but I wanted it to be a close game. Boy did I get what I wanted! Anywho the game last night between Kansas and Memphis was classic! The fact that Kansas came back from being down to send it into OT and then win...amazing! To think too that all Memphis had to do was hit there free throws and that would have ended the game.

I am a huge sports fan and watch and listen to ESPN and ESPN radio daily. One of my favorite shows on ESPN is PTI (Pardon the Interruption). I love that show...Tony Kornheiser and Mike Wilbon are two of my favorite sports journalists. They had Memphis' coach John Calipari on back when they were going to play Tennessee and they were undefeated and my boy Tony asked Calipari if he thought that Memphis being a poor free throw shooting team would effect their team down the stretch in close games. Calipari said that his team hit there free throws when they counted and that they really aren't that poor of a free throw shooting team. He even went as far as to say that on a list of 25 things he looks for in his players he would put free throw shooting at 26. Wow, bet he now wishes that he put it a little higher then 26!

5 comments:

amy g said...

That game was the bomb!! It was so nuts, we had a blast watching it! I bet he wishes free-thows were at number one after that game!! We miss ESPN, our show is around the horn!!

KaSeY said...

Hey girl! Yeah it is crazy how you can find peeps blogs! So how r u???

Anonymous said...

Man, the game sounded good! I'm sad I missed it. Yeah, you like Rem's crib? It does looks like it could be on MTV cribs- you know, the one where Redman shows his rundown old condo :)

Anonymous said...

So happy to see that you are a HUGE sports nut!! Hey I was checking out your profile - have you ever listened to Te Vaka?? A great poly group!! We are heading down to Mesa hopefully in June - are you guys going to be in town? If so, it would be great to see all of you!

Anonymous said...

hey - btw, you'll be happy to know that I have learned how to french braid!! (Finally - thanks for being my first test subject).