Thursday, August 7, 2008

ReALiTy TV ObSeSsioN

Hi my name is Alisa and I am addicted to reality tv! Okay so I know I have an addiction and that is the first step right. Well, the show that I have grown to love is So You Think You Can Dance and am so happy that Joshua won! The channel that helps to feed my addiction the most would definitely have to be Bravo! My latest addiction has been the show Flipping Out. Love it and all the people on it. I love seeing all the renevations and the transformations made with each piece of real estate. Let me be honest though that the main reason that I watch that show is the drama! Who else brings more drama then the biggest diva on that show....Jeff Lewis. He reminds me of an old boss of mine that shall remain nameless. Screw that...his name was James Davenport and he made my life a living HELL. He wrongfully fired me, but oh well I got a fat settlement from him...hahaha suck it James! Anyways Jeff is funnier then James ever was. My other show that I became addicted to was Real Housewives of New York City. These lady's have way too much time and money. My favorite lady had to be Ramona. She is such a crazy! I love cooking shows and Top Chef is definitely my favorite cooking reality show. I love how intense each contestant is about food and how creative they all are. Project Runway is by far my favorite. I can only wish that I could be that talented and created to go into a grocery store and make an amazing outfit. I wish that Tim Gunn could tell me to make it work!

5 comments:

Laki Girl said...

Okay I had to skim the post cause it's 2:19 in the morning, I know...Anyway, Jon and Kate Plus 8, that's my pick, and now I can't even think of network that it's on, must be the early morning brain block! Gotta love (some) reality TV!

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

I'm SO mad i looked at your blog. I haven't watched sytycd ( i didn't feel like spelling it all out) yet and i didn't want to know who won!! oh well that's really cool that he won he was awesome.

Anonymous said...

I would have to say I love Dirty Jobs and Deadliest Catch. Also love Iron Chef America. Yes, reality TV IS addictive!

amy g said...

It's okay Alisa. I'm a recovering reality tv adict. Been clean for almost 2 years now, that's as long as we haven't had cable! haha, you kill me.

The Bates said...

Oh yes reality TV is so addicting. Sometimes I find myself watching the dumest things. But I love project runway! Too bad I don't get Bravo anymore! Hey what are you doing next week? Want to get together for lunch on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday?